Blue Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's the latest gossip about the movie?!

5 posters

Go down

What's the latest gossip about the movie?! Empty What's the latest gossip about the movie?!

Post  JoelleisAdmin? Mon Apr 07, 2008 2:55 pm

I hear they're casting Kristen Stewart as Bella and Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen.
I'm not sure who Kristen Stward is ...but Robert Pattinson was Cederic Diggory from the Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire movie.
JoelleisAdmin?
JoelleisAdmin?
Admin

https://twilightzone.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

What's the latest gossip about the movie?! Empty Re: What's the latest gossip about the movie?!

Post  SexySnail Wed Apr 09, 2008 12:22 pm

To be totally honest I`m really not so hot on the people they have chosen for the movie...I just don`t feel the vibe...I don`t know..maybe its just me I`ll still see it lol i`m just a little disappointed

silent
SexySnail
SexySnail

http://www.myspace.com/abigail666

Back to top Go down

What's the latest gossip about the movie?! Empty Re: What's the latest gossip about the movie?!

Post  Arina-chan Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:31 am

Yeah, from what I've seen, I thought the actors they chose could've been much better. But, come on, there is no human alive who could match Jacob or Edward (or any of the vampires) in the looks department. I'm sure they did the best they could with what they had. We'll just have to live with the dissapointment. I'm definately going to see the movie anyway. At least to see if they do the characters justice with their acting.
Arina-chan
Arina-chan

Back to top Go down

Post  SexySnail Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:50 am

Arina-chan wrote:But, come on, there is no human alive who could match Jacob or Edward (or any of the vampires) in the looks department.

lol this is very true...but I agree we can only hope they do the acting well
SexySnail
SexySnail

Back to top Go down

Post  Ivy_Skye Mon Apr 14, 2008 3:25 am

I think that the movie is going to completely butcher the books but I'm so curious as to how it will turn out, I wouldnt be able to help but watch it..
Ivy_Skye
Ivy_Skye

Back to top Go down

Post  SexySnail Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:49 am

Ivy_Skye wrote:I think that the movie is going to completely butcher the books but I'm so curious as to how it will turn out, I wouldnt be able to help but watch it..

most movies do sadly...they are usually HORRID compared to the books Evil or Very Mad
SexySnail
SexySnail

Back to top Go down

Post  Ivy_Skye Mon Apr 14, 2008 5:02 am

I KNOW! It would be so nice if for once the movies did their justice to the books...maybe this will be the first...doubtfull but still...
Ivy_Skye
Ivy_Skye

Back to top Go down

Post  xsouthernbellex Tue Apr 15, 2008 7:57 am

on stephanie meyer's website they show all of the characters that will be played in the movie , an a movie thing that is on MTV about the moive.. im watchin the thing on mtv right now to see what its about..its about the movie an all the characters talk about the movie and it shows some of the parts they are filming and it shows whats different about the harry potter movie an this one..
xsouthernbellex
xsouthernbellex

Back to top Go down

Post  xsouthernbellex Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:06 am

they also have a thing about it on etonline.com that shows behind the scenes of the movie..
xsouthernbellex
xsouthernbellex

Back to top Go down

Post  SexySnail Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:08 am

Ivy_Skye wrote:I KNOW! It would be so nice if for once the movies did their justice to the books...maybe this will be the first...doubtfull but still...

sadly I doubt it silent

It would be nice if they could just stick to the books instead of running off with some random shit.

I saw who was playing in it and wanted to toss my computer lol...honestly thinking it'll be a let down buut trying to give the benefit of the doubt *sighs*
SexySnail
SexySnail

Back to top Go down

Post  xsouthernbellex Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:19 am

SexySnail wrote:
Ivy_Skye wrote:I KNOW! It would be so nice if for once the movies did their justice to the books...maybe this will be the first...doubtfull but still...

sadly I doubt it silent

It would be nice if they could just stick to the books instead of running off with some random shit.

I saw who was playing in it and wanted to toss my computer lol...honestly thinking it'll be a let down buut trying to give the benefit of the doubt *sighs*

like the person that was playing Jacob looked like he was 10
xsouthernbellex
xsouthernbellex

Back to top Go down

Post  SexySnail Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:45 am

xsouthernbellex wrote:
SexySnail wrote:

sadly I doubt it silent

like the person that was playing Jacob looked like he was 10

lmao..its so true...and the wig looks HORRID on him...I mean really No
SexySnail
SexySnail

Back to top Go down

Post  xsouthernbellex Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:03 am

yea i was like come on at least get someone that looks older, if they do the next movies he better be hotter..
xsouthernbellex
xsouthernbellex

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum