Blue Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cullen Residence!

4 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Cullen Residence! Empty The Cullen Residence!

Post  JoelleisAdmin? Mon Apr 07, 2008 2:17 pm

Come on over to visit Edward and the rest of his family at their exravagant home.
JoelleisAdmin?
JoelleisAdmin?
Admin

https://twilightzone.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The Cullen Residence! Empty Re: The Cullen Residence!

Post  Arina-chan Wed Apr 09, 2008 7:24 am

School may have let out less than ten minutes ago and the girl may not even have a car but, somehow, the golden-eyed girl managed to get all the way from Forks High School to the Cullen residence in that little time. She's just that cool.
*throws her backpack on the couch like she lives here even though she really doesn't*
*grabs a book off of the shelf and sits on the window sill because that's her favorite spot to read*
Arina-chan
Arina-chan

Back to top Go down

Post  JoelleisAdmin? Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:17 am

With a sigh Edward paced around his bedrooom, dressed in a mere plain white tee-shirt and dark colored jeans. He had stayed home from school today.. Repetitive school work was definitly not something that interested him.

'Artemis is home...'

"Lovely."

In one fluid-like movement, Edward appeared downstairs behind Artemis, reading over her silently.

JoelleisAdmin?
JoelleisAdmin?
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Arina-chan Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:08 am

Artemis smiled to herself when she felt Edward's presence behind her but finished the page she was on before looking up at him with a grin.

"Well, well. Aren't you just the bad boy of the group? Skipping school when it's not even sunny outside. You should be ashamed of yourself," she reprimanded him sarcastically, never loosing the grin.
Arina-chan
Arina-chan

Back to top Go down

Post  JoelleisAdmin? Fri Apr 11, 2008 11:32 am

With a smirk he took a seat near her,

"Ehhh, I didn't feel like going...How was school?"

JoelleisAdmin?
JoelleisAdmin?
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Arina-chan Sat Apr 12, 2008 5:59 am

She smiled and in less than a second, had returned her book to the shelf and seated herself back on the window sill facing Edward. "Excellent," she stated looking as if she had finally recieved a present she'd been waiting for. "We started World War II today. Finally, schoolwork I can relate to. I don't like history unless I lived through it."

Suddenly, Artemis sniffed the air exaggeratedly and grinned. As if on cue, Esme walked into the room with a plate of fresh chocolate chip cookies and a smile. "Yummy!" Artemis exclaimed while taking one off the plate, "My favorite! Thanks Esme." Even though Artemis didn't need food to survive, she still loved to eat her favorite foods. After all, she couldn't get fat and she still had taste buds. Why deprive herself of something delicious simply because she didn't crave chocolate anymore.

She smiled at the irony of her thought since she, like the rest of her family, deprived themselves of the one substance they all craved every day. Then she popped another cookie in her mouth and offered the plate to Edward while Esme grinned, happy to have done a motherly duty. It was very easy to make Artemis happy.
Arina-chan
Arina-chan

Back to top Go down

Post  Ivy_Skye Sat Apr 12, 2008 9:44 am

*She continues running swiftly through the thick brush of the forest untill she came to a driveway*

I wonder if they rememeber me...probably not. I havent seen Carlisle in decades..

*Ivy flittted up the long driveway and up to the front door. Nervously, she dusted herself off and made herself look presentable. Taking a deep breath, she knocked three times and waited*

Last edited by Ivy_Skye on Sun Apr 13, 2008 11:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Ivy_Skye
Ivy_Skye

Back to top Go down

Post  Arina-chan Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:57 am

Artemis looked up at Esme in surprise, cookie crumbs surrounding her mouth. She swallowed quickly and asked, "Were we, er, you expecting anyone?" In all her time in Forks, she didn't remember anyone knocking on the Cullen's door. There were never any visitors unless they were accompanied by one of the family who, of course, never knocked.
Esme furrowed her brow in thought and shook her head, "I don't think so. Carlisle would have told me, wouldn't he?" Both heads turned to Edward in silent question. He of all people would know if someone was coming. At least, since Alice wasn't home yet, he was the only one who would know.
Arina-chan
Arina-chan

Back to top Go down

Post  JoelleisAdmin? Mon Apr 14, 2008 1:33 am

Edward looked at the both of them and then towards the door, "I do believe it's Ivy...Looking for Carlisle," He approached the door slowly "We haven't seen her in a few dozen years." He chuckled as he made his way to the door.

He turned the doorknob and greeted Ivy with a half smile, "Welcome back."
JoelleisAdmin?
JoelleisAdmin?
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Arina-chan Mon Apr 14, 2008 2:46 am

Artemis looked at Esme curiously as Edward left the room. "Who's Ivy?" she asked. Esme sent her a strange look before laughing lightly, "Oh, that's right. You haven't been with us as long as it feels like. Sometimes you're such a permenant fixture around here, I forget that you haven't been here the whole time. Ivy is an old friend. We (she and Carlisle especially) go way back. I'm sure you two will get along well." The two females turned to the entrance of the living room, waiting for Edward to return with their guest.
Arina-chan
Arina-chan

Back to top Go down

Post  Ivy_Skye Mon Apr 14, 2008 3:11 am

*She smiled broadly when the door opened*

"Edward! Its been a long time hasnt it?"

*She hugged Edward and let him lead her into the front room*

"Sorry to come so unexpected. I would've called but...I'm in a bit of a tight squeeze and I was hoping Carlisle could help me...maybe if I'm not intruding, if I might find some shelter here for a while. I dont think they'd come here what with it being so close to werewolf territory."
Ivy_Skye
Ivy_Skye

Back to top Go down

Post  JoelleisAdmin? Mon Apr 14, 2008 3:38 am

"You're never intruding when you decide to dazzle us with your presence," Edward jested with a smile. "We always have a room open for you, Ivy..you know that." He took a seat on a nearby loveseat by Artemis. "Artemis this is another addition to our extensive family, Ivy. And Ivy this is our latest member of the family, Artemis."
JoelleisAdmin?
JoelleisAdmin?
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ivy_Skye Mon Apr 14, 2008 3:44 am

*She smiled at Edward and thought of the old times*

"Its been such a long time, hasnt it? Well, its very nice to meet you Artemis. Oh, Esme, I see your just as lovely as always."

*Hugs Esme*

"I suppose you'll want to know just what exactly am I running from? I think that it would be best to discuss this when Carlisle is present though. Until then, tell me, how are things going here? I hear you've been going back to school, Edward. I've also heard rumors of a human? Bella, was it?
Ivy_Skye
Ivy_Skye

Back to top Go down

Post  Arina-chan Mon Apr 14, 2008 3:47 am

Artemis smiled widely and stood. "It's a pleasure to meet you Ivy! Though I wish I could say I've heard all about you," she said grinning and trying to break the ice without showing how shy she was feeling at the moment, and, of course, wishing Jasper were here so she wouldn't be feeling shy.
Esme stood and wrapped Ivy in a big hug, "It's so good to see you again, Ivy. I haven't seen you in forever; you must tell me everything. Would you like me to call Carlisle and have him come home early? I'm sure he wouldn't mind." Artemis giggled quietly as she watched Esme get over excited, as she was known to do occasionally, while she popped another cookie in her mouth. She sent a smirk in Edward's direction at the mention of Bella.
Arina-chan
Arina-chan

Back to top Go down

Post  JoelleisAdmin? Mon Apr 14, 2008 3:52 am

"Yes, there is a human involved, her name is Bella...She is devine." Edward said with a broad smile thinking of his love. "Carlisle will be home alittle bit later. The hospital has him working a double shift, Remember Esme? But other than being chased...what brings you here? What have you heard during your travels? Anything of the Volturi?" Edward questioned with a musing smile.

"Artemis, could you pass me a cookie?" Edward asked politely from his spot on the loveseat, noticing her sneaky smirk he tossed a pillow at her.
JoelleisAdmin?
JoelleisAdmin?
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ivy_Skye Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:03 am

"Oh, then I guess I could tell you of how I got here now. We can fill him in later on. After
I...left, I ran and ran and didnt really pay attention to where I was going. I just wanted to put as much distance between...well I wanted to get as far away as possible. I ran into another pack and stayed with them a while. They fed on people and as you know, I do not. But we didnt have any problems until..their youngest, his name is Evan, he turned on me and I didnt have much of a choice. He's still alive but when I left them he was close to death. They've been following me ever since and...I dont think it helps much that Evan and I...well we were...involved.

Ivy smiled and tried her best not to let it show how upset she was at even being here. There was a reason she hadnt come back to them in so long and seeing Edward after all this time wasnt helping her at all. After hearing the news of him and Bella, that didnt help anything either, but she was determined not to let that show, even though she was sure that he already knew how broken up about this she really was. And that she'd solve this by leaving again as soon as she was able.
Ivy_Skye
Ivy_Skye

Back to top Go down

Post  JoelleisAdmin? Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:09 am

Edward's liquid topaz eyes widened and then returned to their normal size, he could've just read her mind...but dangerous things lurked there, so he let Ivy tell the story by herself. Though it was quite obvious that she was upset about the news of Bella, and the fact that she was here.

"You lead a human-draining pack here?" Edward demanded sternly, his eyes narrowing and a scowl forming over his lips.

Because Edward's family had co-exsisted with the humans and werewolves of Forks for so long without the feeding on human blood...this would be a problem. This would cause werewolves to have a reason to invade the Vampire territory and the humans to finally realized what they really were. The pack that Ivy was slowly leading to Forks was dangerous and unstable..and they would feed on the humans while they hunted for Ivy...this would cause utter chaos.
JoelleisAdmin?
JoelleisAdmin?
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ivy_Skye Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:17 am

"I...I dont have anyone else Edward. You of all poeple should understand that."

She stared at him hatefully and tried her best to hold back the tears that were forming.

"I ran all over the counrty hoping to lose them but, I dont know what good it did me. I dont know how long it will be untill they find me. *suddenly getting angry* And what would you have rather I did Edward?! Just let them tear me apart limb by limb?! Its not like I can stop and talk to them! Its not like I meant to hurt anyone! ..but it seems thats all I'm good for isnt it?

*She smiled at a stunned Esme and Artemis and nodded to them*

"Sorry for the intrusion. I didnt know I'd be so unwelcome. I wont intrude again."

And with that, she vanished.
Ivy_Skye
Ivy_Skye

Back to top Go down

Post  Arina-chan Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:23 am

Esme stared at Ivy in shock and sympathy. She was just about to sooth her, ever a mother, when Ivy dissappeared. She stared for a moment and sighed, going to the phone without a word. She chose to ignore Edward's rudeness for the moment. Artemis, however, did not.
"Stop being so mean, Edward," she scolded angrily. "It won't be a problem. We'll tell the wolves ahead of time what's going to happen. They don't want the humans to be attacked any more than we do. Emmett will love the fight and we'll always have Alice to tell us when they're coming. No trouble at all. It will be almost too easy to keep Bella safe. Now we have to go find Ivy. I can't believe you were so rude to her. I thought she was your friend?"
Arina-chan
Arina-chan

Back to top Go down

Post  JoelleisAdmin? Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:26 am

Edward shook himself, a quick slur of curses erupted from his lips and he rose to his feet.

"I'm going to get her. Artemis, I don't need this right now..." He growled with a sad look on his face.

"The pack following her will be here soon, I can feel them coming. I'll have my cell, call Carlisle, tell him what's happened."

He sped through the front door, slamming so forcefully that the windows rattled.

'..Where would she go...?'

Edward reached out with his mind, channeling to Ivy, hoping she hadn't gotten too far by now.

Last edited by JoelleisAdmin? on Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:32 am; edited 1 time in total
JoelleisAdmin?
JoelleisAdmin?
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ivy_Skye Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:30 am

*She twitched under the log she was hiding under when she felt Edwards presence try to reach her.

What do you want now? I'm leaving and I garuntee they'll follow me so you and your human have nothing to worry about.

*She snarled at the word human.*
Ivy_Skye
Ivy_Skye

Back to top Go down

Post  JoelleisAdmin? Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:35 am

'I want to help you, I was just being a brat..please come back...they're on their way. The pack wants you. We're going to have to fight. You need to speak with Carlisle, and we need to get ready for battle.'

Edward continued searching, slowly realizing..Ivy was on werewolf territory.
JoelleisAdmin?
JoelleisAdmin?
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Arina-chan Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:40 am

Artemis caught the cell, thinking Which pack? The wolves or the vamps? But she didn't bother calling Carlisle, hearing Esme speaking quickly with him on the home phone. Instead, she called Emmett, knowing that he wasn't with Alice and that she already knew what was going on. She tapped her foot impatiently until he finally answered the phone and she spoke as quickly as she could with him, ignoring his curses and making him take Bella to safety just in case Edward had been referring to the pack of vampires. She hung up the phone feeling jealous of Edward's mind reading ability.
Arina-chan
Arina-chan

Back to top Go down

Post  Ivy_Skye Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:42 am

You cant help me now so dont worry...shit! okay nevermind, I didnt know where the line was and the wolves have found me....I dont know what to do...okay think Ivy think....uhm...surrender? maybe they'll let me go...i wasnt hurting anyone...shit this guy looks like he's one of the leaders...shit..what do I do?
Ivy_Skye
Ivy_Skye

Back to top Go down

Post  JoelleisAdmin? Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:46 am

'Shit, I'll be there soon.'

Edward sped up, finally screeching to a halt next to Ivy...who happened to be surrounded by Jacob Black and a new female wolf.
JoelleisAdmin?
JoelleisAdmin?
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum