Blue Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cullen Residence!

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Cullen Residence! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Cullen Residence!

Post  Arina-chan Mon Apr 14, 2008 5:11 am

Artemis was so wrapped up in her worry that she didn't even hear her phone ring until it beeped loudly to show that she had a message. She mumbled childish curses like 'fudge' and 'shoot' under her breath and quickly listened to the message. Her eyes widened in fear as she pushed the phone into her pocket and grabbed the home phone from Esme's hand just as she was about to hang up. "Carlisle!" she yelled hoping she had caught him. Relieved to hear his voice, she told him the message Edward had left her and hurridly aggreed to get her brothers and sisters on the way to the treaty line. Carlisle would meet them there. After hanging up, she handed Esme the phone Edward had thrown at her earlier so that they could save time. Artemis called Emmett while Esme called Alice, knowing that Rosalie and Jasper would be with their 'mates'. After a very brief conversation and Artemis telling Emmett not to charge in with guns blazing, they all agreed to meet at the treaty line as fast as possible.
Arina-chan
Arina-chan

Back to top Go down

Post  Ivy_Skye Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:24 am

"I didnt mean for all of this to happen.You know I can take care of him myself...I just needed rest is all..."

*She took a deep breath and let it out.*
No use getting any hopes up...it's like he said. Things are different now...What was can never be again..
Ivy_Skye
Ivy_Skye

Back to top Go down

Post  JoelleisAdmin? Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:26 am

Edward exited the car, slowly walking to the house as she followed.

"Fine, I'll leave you alone..if that's what you wish."

The tension between them was steadily growing, until he pulled open the front door and entered the house, hoping to leave her behind.
JoelleisAdmin?
JoelleisAdmin?
Admin

https://twilightzone.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Ivy_Skye Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:33 am

"Edward!" She stood by the volvo and watched as he walked into the house. "I was just...Jeez Edward! What do you want from me?!"
Ivy_Skye
Ivy_Skye

Back to top Go down

Post  JoelleisAdmin? Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:35 am

"What do I want from you..?! WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME!?" He almost yelled, his face distorting into a intense puzzled expression.
JoelleisAdmin?
JoelleisAdmin?
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ivy_Skye Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:42 am

She closed her eyes and took in a deep breath. When she opened them she almost marched up the steps to the front porch and stood in front of him. She leaned forward and gently pressed her lips to his in a soft kiss. She pulled away to where their lips were close to touching again.

"You know what I want." she whispered

She vanished.
Ivy_Skye
Ivy_Skye

Back to top Go down

Post  JoelleisAdmin? Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:44 am

Edward shuddered, and opened his eyes...realizing that she was gone...again.

"Are you kidding me?" Edward mumbled in disbelief.

He sat down on the front porch step and searched for Ivy's thoughts.

'What the hell is going on?'
JoelleisAdmin?
JoelleisAdmin?
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ivy_Skye Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:48 am

They said he was in the city. So she ran to find him. This was causing to much drama for everyone and once Evan was taken care of, she was free to leave, everyone here could go back to their normal lives, and Edward could get back to his Bella. She would be free to leave Edward again, so he could be happy. That's when she saw him.
Ivy_Skye
Ivy_Skye

Back to top Go down

Post  JoelleisAdmin? Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:53 am

Edward found thoughts of Evan, the town, him, Bella.. all inside Ivy's mind. This could only mean one thing, and that was more trouble.
JoelleisAdmin?
JoelleisAdmin?
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Arina-chan Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:43 am

Artemis walked into the house quickly, after having left the rest of her family to scour the town for signs of the coming pack. She stopped short as she smelled the werewolf Joelle. She had already came and went...with Edward. That could only mean one thing. "Shhhh-oot!" she barely managed to not curse as she took off following the scent left behind, having a bad feeling about where they were anyway. She tried to run faster.
Arina-chan
Arina-chan

Back to top Go down

Post  Arina-chan Thu Apr 24, 2008 3:27 am

Artemis walked into the house slowly, trying to hang onto the slowly dying vampire on her back. She took him directly to the dining room where there was tile floors and Carlisle could easily deal with the wounded vampire. She sighed and laid him down on the table, sending him a look of disgust and questioning Ivy's sanity before running up the stairs to tell Carlisle what happened and have him do what he could for Evan. Her mind wandered to Edward and Ivy and she wondered if Ivy had gotten out of La Push yet. Then she wondered when Edward and Ivy were going to get together. It was painfully obvious that those two belonged together even if you weren't psychic. She, of course, began making plans to put Edward through heck because of it. What kind of sister would she be if she didn't?
Arina-chan
Arina-chan

Back to top Go down

Post  TheLandOfEndlessLove Fri May 23, 2008 11:31 am

Raven wasn't sure were she was head but her noise wasing leading the way now and she know better then to try let her eyes take hold of her path. after all she was still dizzy from her last fight with a werewolf. but that small. the small of her own kind the small of a changs at help. She made her way up to the first step but her body gave out from under her." this is by far my..." she pasted out in front of the house.
TheLandOfEndlessLove
TheLandOfEndlessLove

Back to top Go down

Post  Arina-chan Sat May 24, 2008 10:15 pm

Artemis sighed while waiting for Carlisle to finish saving Evan, that stupid vampire that had hurt Ivy. She inhaled again and froze when an unfamiliar scent struck her nose. Not another one! she thought. "I really hope it's not one of Evan's pack," she muttered to herself and quickly to the door. She hesitantly pulled it open, preparing herself for attack. When she saw the injured female vampire laying unconsious on the doorstep, she gasped and flung the door the rest of the way open. "Oh my goodness, this is turning out to be an awful day!" She quickly picked up the female and carried her inside the house and laid her on the couch. She grabbed some spare bandages and wrapped her up as well as she could while waiting for Carlisle to finish with Evan and help with this new person. She sighed and waited, also wondering when Evan and Ivy would be coming home. Maybe this was one of Ivy's old friends.
Arina-chan
Arina-chan

Back to top Go down

Post  Arina-chan Thu May 29, 2008 8:13 am

Artemis jumped when she smelled and heard Edward racing toward the door. She sighed when she realized who it was. "I've gotta take a vacation," she muttered to herself. Then she smelled Ivy's blood and yelled into the kitchen that Ivy was back and would need to be taken care of. She glanced down at the strange girl's still unconsious body and sighed, bracing herself for whatever Edward's reaction might be.
Arina-chan
Arina-chan

Back to top Go down

Post  JoelleisAdmin? Thu May 29, 2008 8:54 am

Edward sighed, letting Ivy's feet finally touch the ground as he entered the threshold of the Cullen residence.
"ART! I need your help wit-..." He looked from the strange girl and then to Artemis again. "Who is she?" He paused and looked around the living room, "Forget I asked," he paused shortly and sniffed the air tinged with several different scents of blood.

"Where are James and Carlisle?"

He gazed over at Ivy, 'I'm not jealous..' His gorgeous lips formed a slight frown.
JoelleisAdmin?
JoelleisAdmin?
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Arina-chan Fri May 30, 2008 7:54 am

"James?" Artemis asked confused. "You mean Evan? Carlisle's just finishing up in the kitchen. I don't know who this girl is. I was kind of hoping you would." She looked at Ivy. "Is she one of Evan's group? She just showed up passed out on our doorstep. It kind of freaked me out but she isn't too bad so she should wake up soon. How are you feeling?"
Arina-chan
Arina-chan

Back to top Go down

Post  JoelleisAdmin? Fri May 30, 2008 9:59 am

Edward rubbed him temple at the thought of confusing Evan with James, "Let her rest..as for me...I'm exhausted & mentally elsewhere." He gave her a half hearted smile. "Thanks for being there Art," He sucker punched her upper arm. "I think I'm going to rest my eyes for a bit..too much sun and blood exposure." He headed up the stairs slowly leaving Artemis & Ivy downstairs.
JoelleisAdmin?
JoelleisAdmin?
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ivy_Skye Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:47 am

Ivy opened her eyes when she felt the familiarity of the house. She was still incredibly dizzy from blood loss, though the pain had numbed itself quite a bit ago. High-pitched ringing in her ears muffled the sound around her and she was only aware of Edward and Artemis speaking by sight of it. Ivy's mind was fogged and she was shaking badly, breathing in so much of the intoxicating fumes of the wolf didnt help the situation either. Ivy tried her best to focus in on her surroundings a little bit. She noticed another female vampire in Artemis's arms and gave her aquestioning look. Ivy gazed beck at the new girl until it finally dawned on her. Ivy's face showed nothing but shock as Carlisle ran into the room and ushering Ivy to a nearby chair, began treating her wounds. Edward started walking upstairs and Ivy tried to call out to him but it came out more as a choked cry.

You know who she is Edward. I know you can hear me! Get your ass back down here!

Ivy knew that, because of her weak state, even if he was listening, her voice would not have nearly as strong of an impact as when she were well and that he could easily ignore her and just as quickly ignore the fact that this new girl is Raven, Ivy's dead twin sister.
Ivy_Skye
Ivy_Skye

Back to top Go down

Post  JoelleisAdmin? Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:42 pm

"SHE'S YOUR ...WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?! IVY!" In a matter of seconds Edward was beside Ivy, fuming..puzzled...and slightly out of it.
JoelleisAdmin?
JoelleisAdmin?
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ivy_Skye Sat Jun 07, 2008 12:25 pm

"Oh Edward," she whispered, "Don't tell me you've forotten. How could you? I mean, after all, you did kill her." Ivy shivered slightly as Carlisle slipped a needle of morphine under her skin. In a matter of seconds Ivy was floating high on cloud nine as the chaos continued around her.
Ivy_Skye
Ivy_Skye

Back to top Go down

Post  Arina-chan Sun Jun 08, 2008 2:35 am

Artemis stared in shock. The only movement that came from her was her eyes shifting from Ivy to Edward to the girl apparently Ivy's sister. She didn't know what to think about this whole experience. She felt light headed and almost like she would pass out any second. But she took a couple of breaths to steady herself and waited to see what would happen next.
Arina-chan
Arina-chan

Back to top Go down

Post  JoelleisAdmin? Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:41 am

"How come she's not dead...Carlisle? How could she still be alive..? Ivy...?" He paced angrily.
JoelleisAdmin?
JoelleisAdmin?
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ivy_Skye Sun Jun 08, 2008 11:52 pm

Carlisle did his job and did it well. In minutes Ivy was healed and the morphine was baginning to wear off, much to her dsappointment. Ivy eyed Edward as he paced back and forth wondering the same thing you were. Raven, along with the rest of your family had been human when he'd gotten out of control and killed them. Just to be sure, Ivy chose to relive those moments to make sure she wasnt leaving something out.

It was in the early 1900's. Me, my mother, father, sister and brother lived in the average low class cottage.The sun had set minutes before and my father had just arrived home from a had day at work. My mother had been slaving over the stove most of the day cooking, like every other wife out there. My brother had gone to play in the creek that was in the forest a little ways from thier house. Me and her sister ran througout the house, narrowly dodging furniture in a simple game of tag. Everything came crashing down the second my brother ran through the back door. My mother screamed. Everyone ran into the kitchen to see. My little brother was crying out in pain. Blood tears and dirt stained his face. He was covered head to toe in so much blood it was hard to tell if it was his or someone elses. My mother, crying, took him in her arms and held him, not knowing what to do. My father ran to the phone and called up the local doctor. My sister stood frozen, staring, not at our brother, but at the back door, aware of something coming. Subconciously I grabbed her hand and we waited. The door was thrown open and before we saw anything, my brothers high pitched scream peirced the air. Blood sprayed everywhere as his body was split in two. My mother, in shock, just sat there staring at the pieces of her son. It was as if she welcomed the decapitation that came to her shortly afterword. My sister and I knew it was a vampire. Stories had been told for centuries but we always though those were just stories told to scare us as a child. His movement stopped and for a split second we saw him. He was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen. My heart skipped a beat when he turned and smiled at me. His eyes were pure red and his teeth elongated over his bottom lip. Then he was gone. My father was still on the phone with the doctor. His conversation was cut short, his voice gurgling into the phone as he was beheaded. My common sense had returned to me so I grabbed my sisters arm and yanked her under the table. Our table was small and round. There wasn't enough room for the both of us. I ran into the closet by the back door. The vampire slalked into the kitchen. Standing in the middle of the ktchem, he sniffled the air and grined. He overturned the table. My sister slowly looked up with him. She looked calm but, being my twin, I could feel her fear. He roughly grabbed her by the arms and lifted her up. She stered back at him for a few mitutes as he held her face in his hands. He twisted her neck sharply and threw her to the side like a rag doll. She hit the wall andfell back to the ground, blood pooliing around her head. I screamed. His head turned shrply at the sound. Human instinct kicked in and I jumped from the closet. I did what any other human would do. I ran.

"Her head was busted open. There's no way she could have lived...and who turned her?"

Ivy stood, jumping back to the present from her memory. She stood inches from Edward, knowing he never told her the whole story and that when he did, she'd know how this could've happened.
Ivy_Skye
Ivy_Skye

Back to top Go down

Post  JoelleisAdmin? Tue Jun 10, 2008 11:14 am

"I have no idea...what to say right now..." Edward gasped at this shocking information.
JoelleisAdmin?
JoelleisAdmin?
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ivy_Skye Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:46 am

All there was to do now was wait.
Ivy_Skye
Ivy_Skye

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum